Last Updated on March 6, 2024 by Abdulfatai A. Olamide
As businesses continue to shift their marketing efforts to digital platforms, video marketing has become a powerful tool to engage with customers and increase brand awareness.
Video marketing software makes it easier to create and distribute marketing videos, and there are many options available in the market. In this article, we will explore the best video marketing software for creating branded videos and focus on InVideo.
What Is The Best Video Marketing Software?
Best For Creating Branded Videos From Scratch
InVideo is an online video creation and marketing tool used by almost all types of businesses. It allows you to create customized, branded videos and share them across major social media platforms as well as your personal websites.
- Ready-to-Use Templates: InVideo offers 5000+ premade templates, which means you can start creating videos right away. The templates are customizable and can be tailored to your brand.
- Video Editing Tools: InVideo has a drag-and-drop editor that allows you to add text, images, and audio files to your video. You can also trim and crop your video to fit your desired length.
- Audio and Visual Library: InVideo has a vast library of audio and visual elements that you can use in your videos, including stock footage, images, music, and sound effects.
- Branding Tools: InVideo allows you to add your logo, brand colors, and fonts to your video, ensuring that your video is consistent with your brand.
- Social Media Integration: InVideo makes it easy to share your video across major social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
InVideo has an intuitive and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create videos. The drag-and-drop editor is easy to use, and the templates make it easy to create videos quickly.
The platform is also cloud-based, which means you can access it from anywhere, and there's no need to download any software.
InVideo offers a variety of pricing plans to suit different needs and budgets. The plans are:
- Business: For all basic needs ($15 per month).
- Unlimited: For larger teams ($30 per month).
- Custom: For larger organizations with specific needs.
All plans come with a 14-day free trial, and you can cancel at any time.
What I Like/Dislike About InVideo
What I like about InVideo is that it offers a comprehensive set of features that make it easy to create professional videos. The templates are customizable, and the drag-and-drop editor is intuitive and user-friendly.
I also like that InVideo offers a 14-day free trial, which means you can try it out before committing to a paid plan.
What I dislike about InVideo is that some of the advanced features are only available on the more expensive plans. For example, the Business plan only offers 60 premium templates, while the Unlimited plan offers unlimited templates.
InVideo is constantly adding new features to its platform to make it easier to create professional videos. Some recent updates include:
- Text-to-Speech: InVideo now offers a text-to-speech feature that allows you to add voiceovers to your video without the need for a microphone.
- Instagram Integration: InVideo now allows you to create videos specifically for Instagram, making it easier to create content for the platform.
- Custom Branding: InVideo now offers more customization options for branding, including the ability to upload your own fonts and watermarks.
Best For Flexibility And Advance Video Marketing
Filmora is an all-in-one video editing software that is perfect for video marketing. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features that are designed to help you create high-quality marketing videos that engage your audience.
- Intuitive interface: Filmora's user-friendly interface makes it easy to create videos quickly and efficiently. You can easily drag and drop video clips, add music, and apply special effects and filters to enhance your videos.
- Wide range of editing tools: Filmora offers a variety of editing tools, including trimming, splitting, merging, and cropping video clips. You can also add text, animations, and transitions to your videos to make them more engaging.
- Stock media library: Filmora provides a vast library of royalty-free stock media, including music tracks, sound effects, and video clips. This library makes it easy to find the perfect media to enhance your videos.
- Screen recording: Filmora allows you to record your computer screen, making it easy to create tutorial videos and demos.
One of the best things about Filmora is its user experience. The software is easy to use, even for beginners, and offers a wide range of features that are designed to make the video editing process as smooth as possible.
The interface is intuitive, and you can quickly find the tools and features you need to create your videos. Additionally, Filmora offers a vast library of tutorials and resources to help you get started and learn more about the software.
Filmora offers both a free version and a paid version. The free version is a great way to get started with video editing, but it does have some limitations. The paid version offers more features and is ideal for professionals or anyone who needs more advanced video editing tools.
The pricing for Filmora is reasonable, with plans starting at $49.99 per year.
What I Like/Dislike About Filmora:
What I like about Filmora is its user-friendly interface and the wide range of features it offers. The software is easy to use, even for beginners, and the tutorials and resources provided make it easy to learn more about the software.
Additionally, the stock media library is vast, making it easy to find the perfect media to enhance your videos.
What I dislike about Filmora is that the free version has some limitations, and you need to upgrade to the paid version to access all of the features. Additionally, some of the features, such as the screen recorder, are not as advanced as other video editing software.
Filmora is continually updating its software to provide users with new and improved features. Some recent updates include:
- New animated text and stickers
- Improved color grading tools
- Enhanced video stabilization
- More advanced audio editing tools
What is Video Marketing Software?
Video marketing software is a subset of content marketing tools that help businesses create effective marketing videos for their target audiences. These tools give video creators full control of content and personalization, enabling them to make videos that are interactive with calls to action, embedded links, forms, polls, quizzes, graphics, text, and animation.
In addition, video marketing software comes with features that allow businesses to manage their video libraries, track their video performance, and incorporate videos into their marketing campaigns and operations.
Benefits of Video Marketing Software
There are several benefits to using video marketing software in your business, including:
Video content is more engaging than text-based content, and it has been shown to generate more likes, comments, shares, and click-throughs than other types of content. Video marketing software allows businesses to create videos that are tailored to their target audience, making it more likely that their audience will engage with the content and take action.
Video marketing software is a cost-effective way for businesses to create professional-quality videos without the need for expensive equipment or a dedicated video production team. With video marketing software, businesses can create videos quickly and easily, often with drag-and-drop functionality and pre-built templates, saving time and money on video production.
Video marketing software comes with features that allow businesses to track their video performance, including metrics such as views, impressions, click-throughs, and conversions. This data can be used to optimize video content, improve targeting, and increase ROI on video marketing campaigns.
The Future of Video Marketing Software: Trends to Watch Out For
In recent years, video marketing has become an essential tool for businesses to promote their brand and engage with their audience. With advancements in technology and changes in consumer behavior, video marketing software is evolving at a rapid pace. Let's explore the latest trends in video marketing software that businesses should watch out for.
1. Shoppable Videos
One of the most exciting developments in video marketing software is the rise of shoppable videos. Shoppable videos allow businesses to add interactive elements to their videos, such as clickable links or buttons, that allow viewers to make purchases directly from the video.
This creates a seamless shopping experience and helps businesses increase their conversion rates. According to a report by Wyzowl, 84% of consumers have been convinced to buy a product or service after watching a brand's video.
Shoppable videos are likely to become increasingly popular in the future, and businesses should consider incorporating them into their video marketing strategy.
2. 360-Degree Experiences
Another trend to watch out for is the rise of 360-degree experiences. 360-degree videos allow viewers to experience a video in a fully immersive way by allowing them to explore the video from different angles.
This type of video is especially useful for businesses in the travel and hospitality industries, as it allows potential customers to get a virtual tour of a hotel or destination. According to a report by Vidyard, 49% of video marketers plan to use 360-degree video in the future.
As technology continues to improve, 360-degree experiences are likely to become more common in the video marketing landscape.
3. Ephemeral Videos
Ephemeral videos are short-lived videos that are only available for a limited time. They are commonly used on social media platforms such as Snapchat and Instagram, where users can share videos that disappear after 24 hours.
Ephemeral videos can create a sense of urgency and exclusivity, as viewers know that they only have a limited time to view the video. This type of video is particularly useful for businesses that want to create buzz around a product launch or event.
According to a report by Wibbitz, 63% of businesses plan to use ephemeral video content in their marketing strategy. Ephemeral videos are likely to become even more popular in the future, as they provide a unique way for businesses to engage with their audience.
4. Interactive Videos
Interactive videos are another trend to watch out for. Interactive videos allow viewers to interact with the video by answering questions, making choices, or navigating different paths. This type of video can be used to create engaging educational content, such as product demos or tutorials. Interactive videos can also be used to gather valuable data about viewers, such as their preferences or interests.
According to a report by Wyzowl, 87% of businesses say that interactive videos have been effective in helping them achieve their marketing goals. As technology continues to improve, interactive videos are likely to become more common in the video marketing landscape.
5. Live Videos
Live videos have become increasingly popular in recent years, and this trend is likely to continue in the future. Live videos allow businesses to connect with their audience in real-time, and can be used for a variety of purposes, such as product launches, webinars, or Q&A sessions.
According to a report by Livestream, 82% of consumers prefer live video to social media posts.
When it comes to live videos, there may not be a straightforward way to resume where you left off since the content is streaming in real-time. However, some platforms may offer features that allow you to catch up on what you missed.
For example, on YouTube Live, you can rewind the live stream up to 4 hours after the stream started by using the video progress bar. You can also watch the stream again once it ends, and the video will be available in your viewing history, allowing you to pick up where you left off.
Facebook Live also allows you to watch a live video again after it has ended, and you can skip to the parts you missed using the video progress bar.
If you are watching a live stream on a different platform, you can try contacting the platform's customer support to inquire about available features that may help you catch up on the content.
It's important to note that while live videos may not have a “resume from where you left off” feature, many platforms do offer this feature for pre-recorded videos, allowing you to easily pick up where you left off.
Importance of Video Marketing for SEO
Before diving into the ways in which video marketing software can help improve SEO rankings, it is important to understand why video marketing is essential for SEO. Videos have become one of the most popular forms of content consumed by online users, and search engines such as Google have taken notice.
By including videos on their website, businesses can increase their chances of appearing on the first page of Google search results. In fact, according to a report by Forrester, websites with video are 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of search results.
How Video Marketing Software Can Help Boost SEO Rankings
- Video Optimization: Video marketing software allows businesses to optimize their videos for search engines. By adding relevant keywords, titles, and descriptions to their videos, businesses can increase their chances of appearing in search results. Moreover, video marketing software allows businesses to add closed captions and transcripts, which can also help improve SEO rankings.
- Video Hosting: By hosting their videos on a video marketing platform, businesses can improve their website's load times, which is an essential factor for SEO rankings. Video marketing software also provides businesses with detailed analytics, which can help them track the performance of their videos and make necessary changes to improve their SEO rankings.
- Video Sitemaps: Video marketing software can also help businesses create video sitemaps, which provide search engines with additional information about their videos. Video sitemaps include details such as the video's title, description, duration, and thumbnail image, which can help search engines understand the content of the video and improve its chances of appearing in search results.
- Social Media Sharing: Video marketing software also allows businesses to easily share their videos on social media platforms, which can help increase their online visibility and improve their SEO rankings. Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are also considered search engines, and videos shared on these platforms can also appear in search results.
Video Marketing Software vs. Traditional Advertising
What is traditional advertising?
Traditional advertising refers to the use of traditional media channels such as print, radio, and television to reach an audience. Traditional advertising methods usually involve creating ads and placing them on various media channels to reach a specific target audience.
1. Cost: One of the most significant differences between video marketing software and traditional advertising is the cost. Video marketing software can be relatively inexpensive and even free in some cases.
Traditional advertising, on the other hand, can be costly, especially if you want to reach a large audience. For example, running a television commercial during prime time can cost thousands of dollars.
2. Reach: Another significant difference between video marketing software and traditional advertising is the reach. Video marketing software can reach a vast audience through various channels such as social media, email, and websites.
Traditional advertising, on the other hand, can be limited to the media channel used for advertising. For example, a print ad will only reach readers of that specific publication.
3. Engagement: Video marketing software provides a higher level of engagement than traditional advertising. Videos can convey emotions and tell stories, making it easier for viewers to connect with the brand.
Traditional advertising usually involves short and straightforward messages that don't have the same level of emotional appeal.
4. Tracking and Analytics: Video marketing software provides more extensive tracking and analytics capabilities than traditional advertising. With video marketing software, businesses can track the number of views, engagement, and conversion rates of their videos.
This allows them to make informed decisions about their marketing strategies. Traditional advertising methods provide limited tracking capabilities, making it challenging to measure the effectiveness of the campaign.
Which is more effective?
Video marketing software and traditional advertising can both be effective, depending on the goals of the campaign. If the goal is to reach a broad audience, traditional advertising may be more effective.
However, if the goal is to engage with the audience and build a connection with the brand, video marketing software may be the better option.
Case Studies: How Brands Have Successfully Used Video Marketing Software to Drive Sales
Blendtec, a manufacturer of high-end blenders, used video marketing software to showcase the power of their product. In their “Will It Blend?” series, they blended unusual items such as golf balls, marbles, and iPhones, to demonstrate the strength of their blenders. These videos went viral and helped Blendtec increase their sales by 700% in the first year alone.
2. Dollar Shave Club
Dollar Shave Club used video marketing software to introduce their subscription-based razor service to the world. Their humorous “Our Blades Are F***ing Great” video went viral, with over 24 million views on YouTube. The video's success helped Dollar Shave Club grow from a start-up to a $1 billion company in just six years.
HubSpot, a provider of marketing automation software, used video marketing to showcase their expertise in the industry. Their “Whiteboard Friday” series featured HubSpot employees discussing marketing topics on a whiteboard. These videos helped HubSpot establish themselves as thought leaders in the industry and increased their brand awareness and sales.
Tips for Brands
If you're looking to incorporate video marketing software into your marketing strategy, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Know your audience: Before creating any videos, it's important to understand your target audience and what kind of content they are interested in.
- Keep it short and sweet: Attention spans are short, so make sure your videos are concise and to the point.
- Tell a story: People remember stories better than facts and figures, so try to tell a story with your videos.
- Include a call to action: Make sure your videos have a clear call to action, such as visiting your website or making a purchase.
Wrap on Video Marketing Tools
Video marketing tool has become an essential tool for businesses to create and promote their content.
With a wide range of features available, such as customizable templates, editing tools, and analytics, video marketing software has made it easier for businesses to create high-quality videos that engage their audience and drive conversions.
The ability to distribute videos across multiple platforms, including social media, email, and websites, has also made it easier for businesses to reach their target audience and expand their reach.
With the continued growth of video marketing, investing in video marketing software has become increasingly important for businesses looking to stay competitive in the digital landscape. Most importantly, the benefits of video marketing software make it an essential tool for any business looking to take its marketing efforts to the next level.
Abdulfatai A. Olamide
Abdulfatai is a Content Director at Olly-web, where he specializes in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM). He has over a decade of experience working with businesses to promote their visibility through SEM, SEO, and social media. Abdulfatai believes that great content is the key to success on social media, and his goal is to help businesses grow their following by providing high-quality content that resonates. When it comes to online marketing, Abdulfatai knows how to work hands-on with clients and has a deep understanding of what works best for them.